- Cook Time: 23 Minutes
- Yield: 50 slices
So simple to make...you'll never buy prepared again!
- ½ tsp. Garlic Salt
- 1 loaf French baguette (24-inch)
- ¼ c. olive oil, extra virgin
- Pre-heat broiler to 400°F.
- Slice baguette cross-wise into 1/4 inch thick slices.
- Arrange slices in single layer on baking sheet; brush with olive oil and sprinkle lightly with garlic salt.
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes, until bread slices are crisp and lightly browned around the edges.
- Serve with assorted meats, cheeses, dips or to top French onion soup.