- Cook Time: 1 Hour, 45 Minutes
- Yield: 1 rack of ribs
The sweet but spicy marinade doubles as a glaze for these tender ribs.
- Cut rack of ribs into individual ribs. Place in resealable plastic bag or shallow pan.
- Combine soy sauce, cilantro, hoisin sauce, sherry, sugar, garlic, ginger and crushed red pepper in a small bowl. Mix well. Pour over ribs and turn to coat well. Refrigerate 4 hours to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place a rack inside a shallow baking dish. Remove ribs from marinade; reserving marinade. Place ribs on rack and place in oven. Carefully pour 2 cups of water into the bottom of the baking dish. Roast ribs for 90 minutes until well browned and tender.
- Pour reserved marinade into a small saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for at least 5 minutes. After the ribs have cooked for 30 minutes, turn and baste with the marinade every 15 minutes.
- When the ribs are done, brush them with the honey and broil for 3 to 5 minutes until crispy.