- Cook Time: 1 Hour, 5 Minutes
- Yield: 8 servings
This tasty breakfast dish won rave reviews in our Test Kitchen! Mix it up ahead and refrigerate for up to 2 days before baking. Or bake ahead and refrigerate, then cover with foil and reheat for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Combine raisins, cranberries, apple juice and 1 tablespoon vanilla in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Combine applesauce, yogurt, milk, eggs and oil in a large bowl. Whisk until well mixed. Whisk in cinnamon, salt and 1 tablespoon vanilla. Add oats, apples, blueberries and raisin mixture. Mix well. Pour into greased 2-quart casserole dish.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes, until oatmeal is solid in the center.
- Serve with milk and additional sugar, if desired.
- Variation: For extra flavor, try toasting the oats. Place on a shallow tray and bake at 350°F for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.