Skip to content

Ground Sage

Image of Ground Sage

Ground Sage

Ground sage is sometimes called 'finely rubbed,' as it is a finer grind than rubbed sage.

Product formulation and packaging may change. Please refer to the product label for the most accurate information.

You'll Also Like ...

Find meal ideas that will work whether you’re cooking for a crowd or looking for new ways to please the whole family.
View Recipes